8 festive Christmas wedding ideas!
Are you having a Christmas wedding? Christmas is a very busy time of the year, but don’t let that hinder your wedding plans! Oceanfront Weddings of NC is here to help with
- Use natural garland as your table runners, add a touch of Christmas with red roses and you’re set!
- Give your signature cocktail a twist by adding some raspberries to your champagne or white wine!
- Add Christmas lights to your altar to give it a Christmas feel.
- Hang some mistletoe at your altar for when you are announced Husband and Wife!
- Instead of vanilla or chocolate wedding cake, try red velvet, this gives it a Christmas look while still being delicious 🙂
- Have your bridal party wear red for a festive look.
- Invite your guests with an ornament. Think message in a bottle….but swap out the bottle for a clear ornament.
- Poinsettias scream Christmas! Use them throughout your ceremony and reception areas for a pop of color and Christmas cheer.
Contact Oceanfront Weddings of NC to schedule your dream wedding in Ocean Isle Beach, NC! We are your #1 North Carolina beach wedding destination!