Winter NC Beach Wedding Packages
Have you ever thought about a winter wedding at the beach? How about a Winter NC beach wedding? If you’ve thought of this, Oceanfront Weddings of NC has some tips to help you plan a wedding at the beach, in the Winter!
1. Significantly lower rates on hotel room rates and rental homes. This is the perfect time of the year to get married at the beach; you can save a whole lot of money on hotel rooms and rental homes! Many hotels including the Islander Inn offer discounts for a several day stay. Some vacation homeowners keep their beach rental homes open year round, which also sometimes offer a significant discount for a Winter stay! Your large wedding party could have a place to stay at a much cheaper rate, which gives you more money to use for your Winter NC beach wedding!
2. Ability to rent a beach home by the night as opposed to by the week. In the Winter, vacation homeowners are willing to rent their homes by the night instead of the week to make some extra income during the off season, this is a plus for you! You may only need to rent a place for 2 nights or so, this is an advantage of having a Winter NC beach wedding, especially in Ocean Isle Beach, NC!
3. With fewer vacationers you get to enjoy a feeling of privacy at the beach. This may the be the icing on the cake (see what we did there)? In the Winter, Ocean Isle Beach is quiet and there’s less traffic! You can take a walk on the beach and not see anyone for hours! A Winter NC beach wedding provides you and your sweetheart the ability to take wedding pictures on the beach without the chance of people in the background of your photos! There are so many perks to getting married during the Winter at the beach, it’s something to think about!
4. Often vendors such as florists, officiants, DJs, photographers have lower rates or are more willing to negotiate in the off-season. Do you want more money to spend on your wedding or honeymoon? Get married during the Winter at the beach! Most of the time, vendors will offer discounts on their services, which puts more money in your pocket! Oceanfront Weddings of NC can help you select the perfect vendor, so you can have the perfect wedding!
5. The Food and Beverage minimum requirement to book the private banquet room at the Isles becomes $3500 as opposed to $5000 in Season. Our “Winter Season ” is defined as Mid-November through Mid-March. Once again, you can save money by getting married at the beach in the Winter! If you’re getting married in Ocean Isle Beach and thinking of having a reception at The Isles, the price listed above is a great deal! The isles beach club is beautiful.
There are so many perks to getting married in the Winter, especially at Ocean Isle Beach! If you’d like to plan your Winter NC beach wedding, contact us today!